Monday, June 25, 2012

100 Cups of Tea

One of the privileges of working at RVA is the relationships we build with students. I have enjoyed mentoring different girls over the years and this year is no exception. I am meeting with a girl who was in my Sunday School class last year and when the year was over we continued meeting weekly for prayer and accountability. She is a sweet girl and many weeks, she encourages me as much as I hope that I encourage her!

Every week we meet over a cup of tea and talk about life, friends, school, family and most importantly how God is sovereign over all of these things.

Next year she is graduating, but we will miss her graduation since we will be in the US, so these are my final weeks... and final cups of tea with her. I am thankful for the 100 cups of tea we have shared!

2 cups of tea...

a special girls outing (Megan is taking the picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment